As someone who may have previously experienced the Funny Girls phenomenon, you will know that Funny Girls is a hard act to follow – whether it's a family get together, an evening with friends, or the annual company bash – we guarantee the best of entertainment.
In addition, we can also offer a two course pre-show dinner at only £17.00 per head. A three course dinner is available during the Christmas show at £19 per person
For that special evening why not reserve a VIP table? - You can enjoy waitress service, guaranteed admission, no queuing, and of course be assured of the best seats in the house.
Please note that only bookings for standing tickets can currently be accepted online. To check availability of seated tickets please call our booking office on 0844 247 2665 Monday - Friday between 9.15am and 5.15pm.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Tickets will be charged at the price prevailing on the date of booking. All payments and deposits are non-refundable, and tickets cannot be exchanged. Doors open 7pm with entertainment from 8pm. First stage show 8.30pm. Approx closing time 11.45pm.
Admission Prices are as follows, all prices are per person, and subject to availability:
||Upper Floor Front Seating
||Upper Floor Rear Seating
|Tuesday to Thursday
VIP Seating is Ground Floor with waitress service and sold as tables of either 4 or 6.
Upper Floor Front seating is in tables of 4 or 5. Upper Floor Rear seating is in tables of 4. (Upper floor available subject to demand)
Complete tables only, we do not split. We do not offer discounts for seating tickets. Full payment is required at time of booking.
A £4 fee applies to all telephone bookings. Please check with the online ticket agent for agency booking fees.
To book seating please call the booking office on 0844 247 2665 which is open Monday to Friday until 5pm and Saturday until 4pm.
Standing tickets can be booked online HERE.
Q. What days are you open
A. We are open every day exception Monday
Q. What time is the show
A. Doors open at 7pm with entertainment from 8pm
Q. What time does the show finish?
A. Approximately 11.45pm.
Q. Is there an age restriction?
A. Yes. Strictly over 18's only. We operate the Challenge 25 scheme. Anyone who appears to be under the age of 25 will be asked for photo ID, and If they cannot produce ID they will not be admitted. No refunds will be given.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Yes. Smart Casual. Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not ripped, torn or slashed.
Q. Can we wear trainers?
A. Yes as long as they are smart.
Q. Can we come in Fancy Dress?
Q. Can we book seats?
A. Yes. You would need to phone the Booking Office, you cannot book seats online.
Q. Do we have to pay when we book?
A. Yes. Full payment is required at time of booking.
Q. Does the seating price include any food?
A. No. You can have the pre show dinner in our restaurant at an additional charge. Two weeks notice is required.
Q. There are only 2 of us, why do we have to pay for seating for 4?
A. All our seating is sold as booths (or tables) and we do not split them. Our booths seat either 4 or 6 and can only be sold complete.
Q. I have booked tickets and can't come on that night. Can I change them to another night?
A. No. All our tickets are non-exchangeable.
Q. I have booked tickets and now cannot come at all. Can I get a refund?
A. All our tickets are sold on a no refund basis, but we are prepared to look at individual circumstances. Please contact the Booking Office.
Q. Does the seating price include admission?
Q. What is the difference between VIP seats and Ordinary seats?
A. All our seating is sold in booths (or Tables). VIP seating is on the ground floor in raised tiers with waitress service at the table. Other seating is on the first floor, but there is no waitress service at the table. There is a bar on this floor.
Q. Do I have to book or can I pay on the night?
A. It is essential to book for seating, and booking is highly recommended for standing tickets. You can pay on the night but you may have to queue.
Q. Do you have disabled access and facilities?
A. Yes we do. If you have a member of your party who is disabled it is advisable to contact the booking office to discuss your visit so that we can make sure both you and the disabled guest have a pleasurable visit.
Q. I keep getting a recorded message when I ring the, how can I get to talk to someone?
A. All our phones have voicemail facility. If your enquiry is anything at all to do with Funny Girls please make sure you leave your message on the Booking Office line and someone will call you back as soon as they are free. Our phone lines are very busy, so we do ask you to be patient.
Q. I have booked online but have not received our tickets. When can I expect them?
A. You will receive two confirmations of your booking, one from PayPal confirming your payment, the other from Eventbrite with your tickets attached. If you have not received BOTH confirmations, please check your junk or spam mail. If you still don't find them please contact the Booking Office and we will forward to you a copy of the confirmation with tickets attached. We will need to know the approximate date you made the booking.
Q. I have booked tickets online but I can't print them. What do I do?
A. Make a note of the booking reference and take it along with you. Our door staff will have a record of your booking.
Q. I have booked tickets do I still need to queue?
A. No. Anyone with tickets can 'queue jump'.
Q. If I book a meal in the restaurant does that guarantee me a seat for the show?
A. No. You have to book your seat for the show as well as your restaurant meal.
Q. Can I see the show from the restaurant?
A. No. The restaurant is outside the cabaret bar.
All tickets are issued on behalf of In The Pink Leisure Ltd and are subject to the company's' standard conditions of sale. If you fail to comply with the conditions then the venue management shall be entitled to eject you from the venue and your ticket(s) becomes voidable.
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot be rectified.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Valid ID may be required for persons under 25. The only acceptable forms of identification are a valid passport, driving licence or a valid Government issued National Identity Card. Expired or damaged forms of ID will not be accepted. Admission to the venue is restricted to persons aged 18 and over, purchase of tickets does not imply authorised admission. Refunds will not be given for persons refused entry.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. No promotional literature implies the performance or inclusion in the performance of any or all of the persons contained in that literature.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality without the express written permission of In The Pink Leisure Ltd
8. The venue operates a No Smoking policy.
9. Still photographs may be taken for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, edited, or published in any way. The unauthorised use of moving photographic equipment and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be confiscated by the venue and may be destroyed.
10. The Venue Management and company accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket. In seated areas, members of the audience may stand up during the performance.
12. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
13. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the venue. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience, admission to the venue means you consent to film and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience, and its use in commercial distribution without consent or copyright.
14. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
15. Dress code applies. The following items of dress that are not permitted in the venue, baseball caps, tracksuit bottoms, ripped jeans, frayed jeans, shorts, football shirts.
16. Customers may be ejected from the venue or may be refused entry to the venue if in the reasonable opinion of the venue the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of our customers. Examples are, but not limited to, appearing to be drunk, incapable, intoxicated, abusive, behaving anti-socially.
17. To ensure the safety of our customers, the management reserve the right to search handbags and/or any other items as the venue manager deems at the time of visit, and reserve the right to confiscate any and all items. Customers attempting to bring alcohol, prohibited substances, weapons, or any items deemed unsuitable by the venue manager will be refused entry and/or ejected from the venue, and their details may be forwarded to the local police.
18. Membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over. We will terminate the membership of any member who is in breach of any of the conditions of sale or who falsely declares date of birth information relevant to a membership application, or who uses the member facilities to obtain members privileges for a third party.
19. In The Pink Leisure Ltd makes no guarantee of any specific result from the use of this site or any of the services available on the site.
20 In The Pink Leisure Ltd and Funny Girls logos and designs found on this site are the registered trademark of In The Pink Leisure Ltd, and may not be used without the express written permission of In The Pink Leisure Ltd. Such application to made in writing to the current company head office as detailed on the site.
21. The current registered address for In The Pink Leisure Ltd is 44 Queen Street, Blackpool, FY1 2AY, United Kingdom.
22. The site may offer reference or link to third party sites. In The Pink Leisure Ltd and/or Funny Girls has no control over these sites or the content within them.
23. We will terminate the privileges of any member and/or registered user who uses this site to unlawfully transmit copyright information without express consent. We may also terminate a user's right to use or access the site should we believe any infringement has occurred.
24. Registered users agree to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed above.
25. We reserve the right to amend or delete any messages, comments, notices or any other items from the message board area and or forum area of the site at our sole discretion without notice or compensation to the user or author.
Our restaurant is open prior to every performance, and is located outside the Cabaret Bar area.
Advance booking is essential, and a minimum of 2 weeks notice is required.
Restaurant bookings can only be made by phone or in person at the booking office. You cannot book for the restaurant online.
The price of dinner in the restaurant is dependant on which show menu is currently available, this in addition to the admission price.
Restaurant bookings are paid in full at the time of booking.